I am not an expert on Hitler. But my father is. He toured post-war Germany extensively in 1957 and â€™58 as a child performer. And he often recounts the stories. He befriended teenage Lebensborn chiâ€¦
In the 1960s, leftists at UC Berkeley fought for their free speech. Now they use violence and mayhem to trample on the rights of others.
The only way to mitigate #IslamicTerrorism Â is to #EndGunFreeZones Â .
Here's to hoping that all of the collaborators in the #OrlandoTerrorAttack Â are arrested, convicted, and punished to the full extent of the law.
Condolences again to the friends and families of the victims. (http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2016/06/us/orlando-attack-victims/)ï»¿
The wife of a gunman in an attack at an Orlando, Fla., nightclub last summer that left 49 patrons dead was arrested outside Oakland on Monday morning on suspicion of obstructing investigators, according to jail records.
Stop eating carbohydrates. It's simple.
#lowcarb Â ï»¿
Sugar may well be a killer. The conventional thinking is that itâ€™s an â€œempty calorieâ€ â€” it fills you up without providing nutrients. But thereâ€™s a growing body of research suggesting that sugar actually triggers a disorder known as metabolic syndrome, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says now afflicts 75 million Americans. If it does, then it plays a critical role in virtually every major chronic disease, including obesity, di…
Quoted for truth.
#AllLivesMatter Â ï»¿
Wishes for 2017 (in no particular order):
1) shall issue CCW for all states;
2) legalization of standard capacity magazines in all states;
3) legalization of suppressors in all states;
4) end of solar/wind subsidies;
5) expansion of fracking/drilling on federal lands;
6) end of CO2 emission regulations (it's plant food);
7) 2nd waiting period for firearms purchase deemed unconstitutional;
8) registration for ammunition purchase deemed unconstitutional;
9) repeal of Obamacare and replacement with Singapore style health care system;
10) end of all government employee unions;
11) government pension reform to claw back excessive pensions;
12) a quad-core mac-mini with user upgradeable RAM and HD;
13) higher upload speed on Charter cable internet;
14) less strict procwatch levels for Dreamhost shared infrastructure;
15) end of all affirmative action;
16) dissolution of all separate tribal governments and allotment of all resources to tribal members;
17) #AllLivesMatter movement that acknowledges the need to improve police use of force regulations, while at the same time understanding that it is not a race thing;
18) strict limits on fighting age "refugee" men imported from countries with high rates of islamic terrorism;
19) identification and deportation of all illegal immigrants who have committed other crimes besides their criminal immigration, focusing on violent crime first;
20) end of university involvement in adjudicating criminal issues, particularly rape accusations, which should be handled by criminal courts;
21) peace on earth, goodwill towards men.ï»¿
So, Russia reveals the secrets of corruption within the Democrat party, and we're angry at them?
#obamasfault Â ï»¿
Leading news site for global finance, economics, market, and political analysis.
Three part series.
tl;dr – Graham Harper is a lying prick.
“Without that knife, I might not be here today” Jarred Ha was forced to use his knife to defend hims
The recount in Wisconsin has done nothing for Hillary Clinton. The recount effort in Michigan is over. And now, the recount effort in Pennsylvania is over: A federal judge is rejecting a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots in Pennsylvaniaâ€™s presidential election, won by Republican Donald Trump, and scan some countiesâ€™ election systems for signs of hacking. The rejection by U.S. District Judge Paul | Read More Â»
This is how you fix healthcare.
Give how badly weâ€™ve managed to botch up health care here in the United States, youâ€™d probably be surprised to find out that another countryâ€”Singaporeâ€”has used forgotten American ideas to build the worldâ€™s greatest health care system.
So, it turns out that the supposed mass shooting at Ohio State University today was actually a mass stabbing allegedly perpetrated by a 20-year-old Somali refugee named Ali Mohammed, who drove his car into a crowd and then hopped out, hacking innocents with a butcher knife.
This has been a humiliating experience for the left, which immediately jumped to typical gun control talking points based on their desired story. #GunControl began trending…
Safe spaces make you weak.ï»¿
It has achieved the opposite of its stated goal.