Today’s gun control advocates tend to paint themselves as concerned with the plight of minorities in
First Brexit, then the Cubs, then Trump, then the Patriots, and now DeVos.
As previewed earlier, in a vote that many had expected would end up deadlocked 50/50 in the Senate, moments ago the confirmation vote for Trump’s Education Secretary candidate Besty DeVos was indeed tied in the Senate after two Republicans – Collins and Murkowski voted against – which then prompted Vice President Mike Pence to cast the first ever tie-breaking vote for a cabinet nominee in Senate history, in the process confirming DeVos as Americ…
In the People's Republic of California, our leaders give a pass to criminals, both inside and outside of their family.
California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon said that “half his family” was in the country illegally and using false documents.
In the 1960s, leftists at UC Berkeley fought for their free speech. Now they use violence and mayhem to trample on the rights of others.
The only way to mitigate #IslamicTerrorism is to #EndGunFreeZones .
Here's to hoping that all of the collaborators in the #OrlandoTerrorAttack are arrested, convicted, and punished to the full extent of the law.
Condolences again to the friends and families of the victims. (http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2016/06/us/orlando-attack-victims/)
The wife of a gunman in an attack at an Orlando, Fla., nightclub last summer that left 49 patrons dead was arrested outside Oakland on Monday morning on suspicion of obstructing investigators, according to jail records.
Stop eating carbohydrates. It's simple.
Sugar may well be a killer. The conventional thinking is that it’s an “empty calorie” — it fills you up without providing nutrients. But there’s a growing body of research suggesting that sugar actually triggers a disorder known as metabolic syndrome, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says now afflicts 75 million Americans. If it does, then it plays a critical role in virtually every major chronic disease, including obesity, di…
Quoted for truth.
Wishes for 2017 (in no particular order):
1) shall issue CCW for all states;
2) legalization of standard capacity magazines in all states;
3) legalization of suppressors in all states;
4) end of solar/wind subsidies;
5) expansion of fracking/drilling on federal lands;
6) end of CO2 emission regulations (it's plant food);
7) 2nd waiting period for firearms purchase deemed unconstitutional;
8) registration for ammunition purchase deemed unconstitutional;
9) repeal of Obamacare and replacement with Singapore style health care system;
10) end of all government employee unions;
11) government pension reform to claw back excessive pensions;
12) a quad-core mac-mini with user upgradeable RAM and HD;
13) higher upload speed on Charter cable internet;
14) less strict procwatch levels for Dreamhost shared infrastructure;
15) end of all affirmative action;
16) dissolution of all separate tribal governments and allotment of all resources to tribal members;
17) #AllLivesMatter movement that acknowledges the need to improve police use of force regulations, while at the same time understanding that it is not a race thing;
18) strict limits on fighting age "refugee" men imported from countries with high rates of islamic terrorism;
19) identification and deportation of all illegal immigrants who have committed other crimes besides their criminal immigration, focusing on violent crime first;
20) end of university involvement in adjudicating criminal issues, particularly rape accusations, which should be handled by criminal courts;
21) peace on earth, goodwill towards men.
So, Russia reveals the secrets of corruption within the Democrat party, and we're angry at them?
Leading news site for global finance, economics, market, and political analysis.
Three part series.
tl;dr – Graham Harper is a lying prick.
“Without that knife, I might not be here today” Jarred Ha was forced to use his knife to defend hims
The recount in Wisconsin has done nothing for Hillary Clinton. The recount effort in Michigan is over. And now, the recount effort in Pennsylvania is over: A federal judge is rejecting a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots in Pennsylvania’s presidential election, won by Republican Donald Trump, and scan some counties’ election systems for signs of hacking. The rejection by U.S. District Judge Paul | Read More »